Author Topic: Music  (Read 2690 times)

Sarah

• View Profile
Music
« on: March 07, 2018 »
I am experiencing enormous benefit from the Self Help Audio as well as from reading the book, thank you!

I find the music very effective for entering deep relaxation, and understand that the general purpose of the music is to induce the Alpha state. I am curious if there are nuances in the frequencies used that correlate to each of the stages? For example, is the music on the 'Awareness' track specific for increasing awareness? Perhaps by using frequencies that correspond with certain chakras?

Thanks, Sarah

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Music
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018 »
I'm so glad you are finding the program effective. But no, I did not consciously correlate musical frequencies to the stages of the work or the chakras, but maybe there was some unknown guidance helping out. My intent with this music was to make it lush and supportive, without attracting unnecessary attention to itself.

StantonKo

• View Profile
Re: Music
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2018 »
[quote author=John Ruskan link=topic=670.msg1118#msg1118 date=1520462774]
I'm so glad you are finding the program effective. But no, I did not consciously correlate musical frequencies to the stages of the work or the chakras, but maybe there was some unknown guidance helping out. My intent with this music was to make it lush and supportive, without attracting unnecessary attention to itself.
[/quote]

That's so interesting, John. One way or another, you nailed it with the music. I, too, love it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2022 by StantonKo »