Author Topic: Recurring thoughts  (Read 5751 times)

paindissolver

• View Profile
Recurring thoughts
« on: September 06, 2013 »
Hello to everyone using John Ruskan's forum.

I have been dissolving my pain-body for about 2 years now and have read and very much benefited from your excellent book Emotional Clearing.

I have thoughts which center around certain themes. They are fantasies are me talking to people.

They switch from positive to negative.

Could these be related to individual core feelings or is it possible that as one core feeling is dissolved, another comes up and causes the same kind of thoughts?

I have another question which is related to this.

Is a belief associated with one core feeling in the subconscious or is it possible that more than it is necessary to clear more than one feeling to clear a belief.

Thank you for your help.

James

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Recurring thoughts
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013 »
Fantasy inner dialogues, positive or negative, are a reactive behavior to suppressed core feelings. Find the feeling behind the dialogue, and process that. There could be more than one core feeling involved.

There could be more than one core feeling behind any belief.

paindissolver

• View Profile
Re: Recurring thoughts
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013 »
Thank you for your reply.

I have read the book all the way through but am having trouble understanding the mechanics of how core feelings relate to emotions.

Is there an emotion for every core feeling or is it possible for one core feeling to generate more than one emotion. For example could a suppressed feeling of unimportance cause many emotions of anger.

Thanks

James