Recent Posts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »
Hi John,

I hope you are well.

I wanted to ask if you might be able to shed some light on a recent experience.

Yesterday in the middle of the night I woke up to what felt like a small "knot" or "void" feeling in my chest. I often struggle to reach my core negative feelings and decided to take the opportunity to breathe into the voidness in the moment. As I breathed deeply into the knot/void my body started to give off a strong urge to shake, my jaw begun to clench but most of all I could feel my body overheating and beginning to sweat.

While I believed I was experiencing repressed anger, I wasn't 100% sure and continued to breathe into the space in my chest. As time passed I noticed that the knot/void feeling begun to grow bigger and bigger. After what felt like 5 or so minutes of breathing, the space in my chest had grown to cover most of my torso. However after not being sure on how to progress I abandoned the process.

After picking up DEEP CLEARING again, I realised that asking the subconscious to provide an image would have made things a lot clearer. However I am unsure as to why the void (or emptiness) increased in size while deep breathing.

While I recognised that the surface emotion felt like anger, the voidness I felt like in my chest felt as if it was in the Significance part of the body (and not the Power). But then I also have to consider that the overall feeling felt very much like an empty bubble expanding in my chest which would suggest the Nurturing space.

Any advice would be welcomed.

Thanks

THE EMOTIONAL CLEARING PROCESS / Re: wondering . . .
« Last post by Kat on August 01, 2023 »
Hi again,

I wasn't looking for this material when I found it a few days ago. It's one I'd be interested in exploring because it strongly involves working with the chakras. No doubt many other people have offered ways to work with/heal the chakras, and I think it might be a nice supplement to doing EC work.

The author is C. J. Llewelyn, her book is: Chakras and the Vagus Nerve. Here's a summary of the contents:

Chakras and the Vagus Nerve: Tap Into the Healing Combination of Subtle Energy & Your Nervous System Paperback – April 8, 2023
by C.J. Llewelyn M.Ed. (Author)
4.9 4.9 out of 5 stars    15 ratings
See all formats and editions
Kindle
$17.09
Read with Our Free App

Paperback
$16.19
22 Used from $11.39
20 New from $12.19
The vagus nerve is the great communicator between most systems in your body, including the major organs of the brain, digestive system and heart. With the guidance of your seven chakras, the vagus nerve can be a psychological and spiritual powerhouse for healing. Trauma therapist C. J. Llewelyn shows you how to harness this energy to understand your past and heal your body of intense reactions that no longer serve you. This allows you access to the compassionate energy of your inner light.

When you understand your wiring, you can identify the signals your nervous system sends and work toward a state of calm. This book reveals the psychological dimensions each of your chakras hold and explains how your body experiences the pain of trauma. Through more than twenty exercises and journal prompts, you can focus on healing your mind, body, and soul.

Hope this is helpful.

Kat

« Last post by Kat on July 31, 2023 »
Thanks again!
Peace,
Kat
« Last post by John Ruskan on July 30, 2023 »
I consider it essential to be informed of the 'realities' that exist beyond the visible 3 dimensional earth plane as part of the spiritual enlightenment process. There has been astounding information coming forth from the 'truth community' over the past few decades that I would encourage everyone to seek out. Most notably is the work of David Icke, and the many who are close behind him. I highly recommend all of Icke's books, especially Perception Deception and perhaps his earlier books for those who are ready for expanded knowledge of the matrix, the reincarnation trap, the controllers behind the scenes, etc. but this topic is beyond the scope of this forum, where we are trying to primarily offer guidance on the need for personal inner clearing of negativity. However, any viewers are welcome to share other comments and sources that have been important for them, such as Cameron Day, who I endorse as well. I don't know of I. Greene.
THE EMOTIONAL CLEARING PROCESS / wondering . . .
« Last post by Kat on July 28, 2023 »
John,

I've recovered from my last post and am back on track.

With another question.

In your travels through life, have you given much thought to the concept of "leaving the Matrix"--as illustrated in the movie The Matrix? If a person is learning to deal successfully with the realities of duality, both as a concept and as it happens in real time, is there a need to seek freedom from the cultural matrix that I and many others believe has been imposed on us?

Would successfully and realistically dealing with the concept and reality of duality free you from the need to leave The Matrix altogether? Or could a desire to leave the matrix be a sign one is striving to eliminate negativity from one's life altogether? In other words, is wanting to leave the human matrix an ego-based desire or a naturally-occurring direction to go in the closer you get to living in and beyond the fifth dimension?

I ask because I've focused on that concept after reading Cameron Day's website regarding Leaving the Matrix and because I've learned of the work of Isabella Greene, who has a new book out now (I believe in April 2023), which I've not read.

Many thanks,

Kat
                  Okay.    :D

Thanks!
Thanks for sharing, but I believe you are over-reacting. You answered your question in your second paragraph.
THE EMOTIONAL CLEARING PROCESS / "No thing can make you happy."
« Last post by Kat on July 19, 2023 »
I was caught by surprise when going through Deep Clearing a couple weeks ago: At the beginning of that book you state that "No thing, whether it's wealth, friendships, achievement, etc. etc. can make you happy." I was taken aback.

The rest of the book is understandable and acceptable to me, and I have no problems with that. That said, growing up, I was brainwashed to believe the world's not real. That was an exceedingly polarizing way to live in the world. I understand that many philosophers, teachers, etc. not connected with that cult teach the public that "THINGS don't make you happy--YOU make yourself happy."

I do NOT believe that you are trying to work massive mind control on your readers. I thoroughly believe you're trying to help us gain freedom from ignorance, etc., etc. It could be a matter of semantics, or needs an explanation/clarification for the reader. Because of my background, I suddenly latched onto that one statement about nothing making you happy and could not let it go. It made me lose interest in the rest of the book's message.

I admit I'm occasionally over-sensitive, but I'd rather be able to discern my thoughts and feelings and do something about them.

Best,

Kat

Ha ha, yes I'm aware of the ego wanting to muscle in and appreciate your directional clarity very much. Many thanks and back to the proverbial drawing board for more practice around witnessing duality :)
Great question. The quick answer would be yes, positive feelings that have been kept submerged because of the inner blocking to negative feelings will now be free to come into awareness. Your example of strength emerging after victimhood is released is excellent, and this could be important for you in your psychological unfoldment. At this stage, you are working on clearing out the suppressed negativity, and flashes of strong positive complimentary feelings are an indication of successful work, and you should allow yourself to go with the positive and fully appreciate and integrate it.

However, there's more to it. What you have described is still operating on an ego level. This is the level on which popular psychology as well as most current New Age thinking operates. You don't want to forget that, on an ego level, feelings are always dualistic, meaning they are complimentary and depend on each other for their existence. Moreover, your comments suggest that you still have an attachment to the positive and an aversion to the negative.

There's a place where, having accepted both positive and negative, that a genuine transcendence occurs. This means you are no longer tied up with being controlled and dominated vs. being strong and free. The genuine transcendence of any center does convey a type of unconditional 'positive' experience. In other words, the ultimate goal is the middle path, neither being compulsively attached to the positive nor avoiding the negative, where you witness both.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »