Author Topic: Experiences of first session - normal?!  (Read 6340 times)

Rhgb

• View Profile
Hi

I listened to the first CD today, didn't know what to expect but am concerned about my experience!  During the session I experienced a very strong "fuzziness" in my hands, I was sweating all over my body and after the session my hands were shaking.  I regularly monitor my blood pressure (it is usually high) - it had dropped almost 20 points.

I've never tried anything like this before, are these normal/expected reactions? Or have I perhaps overdone the breathing?

Any comments or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Richard

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Experiences of first session - normal?!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012 »
Hi Richard - As clearing begins, any kind of physical symptom can occur in conjunction with the clearing process. Negativities surface in the body, and this can cause discomfort and doubt. We always view these symptoms as part of the clearing, but we must always be cautious and not go too far. The symptoms you describe in the hands are often encountered as energy fields are stimulated. The sweating and blood pressure seem to indicate that you are going too far and fast. Just slow down and carefully observe yourself. If you're getting extreme reactions, stop the program and relax. It's a positive sign that the program is affecting you, but you must pace yourself. When there's a lot of suppressed negativity, these are the kinds of reactions that may occur. Just slow down, and you'll be ok and you'll get a lot from the work.

Rhgb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012 »
Thanks for your reply, John.  I'm now reading the book and am finding it very interesting and enlightening, and will things slowly when working with the CDs.

The book mentions the use of yoga, is there any particular type of yoga, e.g. Hatha, that you would recommend?

Thanks again,
Richard

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012 »
I discuss yoga on the website.