Author Topic: Tingling sensation  (Read 5695 times)

Harri

• View Profile
Tingling sensation
« on: December 14, 2016 »
Hello.

Decided to register here and make a first mark. I was guided to John's book few months ago and this would go to the #2 place on my most influential/important books that I have read or just seen on peoples bookshelves. (We might talk about the #1 book privately, since you (John) talk about some topics that I have came across in past years. I wonder what else fascinating is out there.)

I have not had much practice yet with all the techniques, but I also seem to be the one who's allergic to the word meditation. Since I'm super interested in so many different things, it has been very hard to calm the mind down.
What I wanted to maybe ask about, is some sensation feelings that I was able to experience while doing the breathing exercises. First I was able to bring myself into some fearful feelings by just thinking about 'what might happen', and then though, hey might be a good idea to try this acceptance process. So I kept the feeling in awareness and 'feeling' it, while doing connected breathing. After maybe 10 or 15 minutes, I had this strong tingling feeling going on in my hands and feet. Little bit all over the body, but most strongly in my palms. I don't know if this is what i called the prana or life energy that built up with the connected breathing, but it was strong. And I was able to let it grow, as I kept breathing and allowing it to become more intense. After some time of letting it flow, where it was so strong (felt like my hands were shaking a bit, but not physically), I decided to end the 'experiment'. I think it lasted a good 10 minutes afterwards until disappeared.
Is this what I thought it was (the prana energy) and is this common while doing the exercises? Good/bad/beneficial or doesn't really matter? Interesting to say the least!

As I just found this site, I saw that there are also Audio CD's that help get into the whole process better than just reading the book. I'm interested. Would like to ask is this page the only place to order them (digital version for me) or they are on sale on other venues as well? Is there a Christmas discount? I'd have to see when or if I can dish out ~95€ now.

And for last of course, thank you John! I just ordered another copy of the book to give it to my good friends as a Christmas present. Hopefully it will do good.
Thank you and talk soon!

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Tingling sensation
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016 »
Harri - Glad to see you're doing the work. Since you obviously have such good taste in reading material, we can't help but wonder what #1 would be - maybe you'll take the leap and share that with us.

In recent years there has been a deluge of information about clandestine operations going on in the world. It's all centered around what could be called the Illuminati phenomenon. If this is what you are referring to, it is of critical importance and quite fascinating, and all of us engaged in expanding consciousness need to fully informed. I have been studying it for the last few years and have been trying to decide how much to include in the EC program. At the same time, we must be aware that a central purpose of all this stuff going on - wars, gender, aliens, immigration, politics - all this information on the web and you tube is to keep you hyped up and distracted, making it difficult to go within. Wifi, microwaves, fluoride, cell phones, etc. all do the same on the physical level.

I discuss the tingling starting on page 251 of the current EC edition, the Integrating Breath. It normally happens when you start to hyperventilate with accelerated connected breathing. It's not anything to be concerned with, just keep going. It's a sign that you are doing it correctly. Leonard Orr, the Rebirthing founder said hyperventilation occurs when the exhale is tensed and forced. Try to relax the body more on the exhale. But pushing the breath like this can be a major tool for dislodging the subconscious for those of us with enough warrior spirit, so congrats on that - it's not easy to do - and keep up the good work.

The EC audio training is only available here, and since I'm opposed to the commercialization and mind-manipulation of any holiday, I have not joined in by altering prices.

Harri

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2016 »
Hi John. Thank you for the reply.

Maybe it is hyperventilation, which I don't have much experience with, so I didn't know to consider it. As I read about the symptoms of it, I didn't really seem to have any dizziness, headache, tension or some other common items. But maybe I didn't pay enough attention to them or my threshold is higher, so I don't faint or something. The tingling in the hands and feet had similarities with the feeling when you sleep in a position where arms go numb from lack of circulation. And when moved, this strong and unpleasant tingling feeling comes with improved circulation. But it seems to consist many different sensations together. What I was feeling with my exercise was just a strong tingling without unpleasant painful feeling. Who knows, maybe it was just related to hyperventilation. I'll pay more attention next time if it happens.

Regarding my mention about important books, I don't think this has been put together with the Illuminati phenomenon, or any sort of a secret at all. It's not so well know because of lack of interest to the topic from people (which in my opinion comes down to the persons (and society's) current evolution and growth). What I'm talking about is the phenomenon of out-of-body experiences and the dimensions that lie beyond from our known world. There are a lot of people who have personal experiences and also few institutions that have been doing some serious research and experimentation on the topic. One of them is the Monroe Institute in US, that has been the pioneer in this field for decades already. And it all started with the founder Robert Monroe, who wrote 3 diary style books about his 'travels' and experiences. Since he seemed a normal healthy minded person (not a drug user) and after him there has been thousands of people following his footsteps, I for now, feel like this to be the most important information about our world and outside of it to be known. The knowledge about 'afterlife', could have a lot of benefit to the current civilization, from just the simple point of eradicating the fear of life/death, which directs the decisions in much of our lives. Living without that fear makes life a lot more easier (personal experience).
If you haven't yet, then the book that I consider the most important that I have read, is his last book titled Ultimate Journey. It summarizes his first two books and 4 decades of out-of-body travels with all the accumulated and thought trough knowledge, to form what he calls a 'interstate map' (or something along these lines), which gives a bit of overview and insight for what lies beyond once we leave this physical body (and why and how we decide to come back for another game of life, either here or some other planet).
Anybody with a bit of open mind will find this very fascinating read.
PS. Adding here that it doesn't seem to be clearly understood why some people can induce the obe experience with ease, while others struggle for years without results. Maybe it has something to do with the energy flow between the chakras, and if they are blocked, it simply wouldn't work. But that's just my own theory.

Best of luck :)

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016 »
Excellent choice! I've read all RM's books including Ultimate Journey several times.

Harri

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016 »
Awesome. Me too.
Reading from your book and this webpage, I had a feeling that you might be familiar with such information among other less known "secrets".