Author Topic: Transformation stories  (Read 3275 times)

Harri

• View Profile
Transformation stories
« on: July 09, 2017 »
Hello dear balance seekers.

I was wondering, would people, who have done the program long enough already, share some insights of how their lives have changed (where you can literally say that something is totally different now than before) after working with your suppressed energies?
John, would you be interested sharing some of your most 'visible' life changes that have that transformational effect? As you mention in the book (and I have heard similar things from other sources), once you overcome your problems, the 'external world' will miraculously change itself as you attract different situations to your life.
For an example, if some person who struggles a lot with certain aspect of life, have it totally turned around for him/her and know that now he/she attracts the kind of reality they always wanted after getting the work done on themself.

I ask this because as I do my clearing sessions (which sometimes bring up strong feelings), I go back out to everyday life and face the same situations-results that have brought up those feelings before. It's like a closed loop without a way out. I keep doing the sessions with the emotions that come up, but would eventually like to experience a reality shift that I attract. Then I would know that it has worked and my interaction with the world has changed.
Would be curious to hear about peoples transformations through this work, and to have some positive motivation with it as well.

Hope this is helpful. And thank you!

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Transformation stories
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017 »
There are a lot of transformational stories in the testimonials, on this website and Amazon. I would like to think they could serve as inspiration. However, that said, what we are about here is often elusive. This is the nature of all psychotherapy and spiritual practice. I tend to look dubiously at any one who comes on with a Tony Robbins, cheerleader sales pitch telling you that you will experience miraculous change if you buy this product, and so I am not comfortable with a hard sales line and glorious promises. Change can happen quickly, but more often it happens slowly, so you don't notice it. The secret to this work is to not look for results, but to learn how to be present now, in the moment, with your experience. If you are looking for results, you are not in the moment. If you cultivate being in the moment, that's when change can happen. It happens when you are not looking. And again, that said, if someone has been practicing the EC process and not getting results I usually advise them to carefully look at how they are applying all the steps. Often there's inadequate acceptance. Looking for results can imply subtle absence of acceptance. This work is truly a spiritual approach to higher consciousness, and most other systems that have held up over the centuries are based on similar principles. If you can get yourself to the point where after you sit with difficult feelings, processing them, you know you have released something based on how you feel, then you are on the right track. You won't need any other confirmation. If you don't have this experience, you have not yet developed the skills. 

Harri

• View Profile
Re: Transformation stories
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017 »
Hi John,

Thank you for the reply. I might have misused the words when I said miraculous changes. What I was meaning or wanted to convey was the change in ones 'Umwelt' ("the world as it is been experienced by an individual organism"). As we all have our 'own worlds', they tend to have patterns that we attract. For an example if one goes through relationships that all share similar behavioral characteristics (be it abuse, abandonment, addiction, etc), it supposedly comes from a persons invisible subconscious (or which ever level it is) patterns that attract such people and situations. Some other people constantly struggle with financial issues, others seem to attract much more negative people to their everyday life than 'normal'. I recently heard about a person who has had 14 big car accidents (might have nothing to do with this, but a bit odd nevertheless).

So what I was actually asking, was to hear somebody's stories about how they attracted certain elements to their life before, and now when looking back, it has changed. Be it fast or slow change. And like you said, it happens without looking for it. Could you recall some experiences in your life that seemed to repeat themselves in the past, but now if you think about it, are not happening any more? Possibly because the 'Umwelt' has changed and doesn't attract those energies anymore.

Thank you!
Hopefully this makes sense.