Author Topic: My experience with emclear  (Read 2505 times)

linda

• View Profile
My experience with emclear
« on: November 06, 2017 »
I have been a student of A Course in Miracles and subsequently A Course on Love for quite a few years.  I don't know if you are familiar with these books, but they are also a combination of western psychology and eastern spirituality, especially ACIM, so the teachings mesh well with your approach.  I have read your book closely and gone through the guided training.  I wanted to let you know that they have been very helpful.  I was completely stuck in a "Love denied" loop and wouldn't let it go even though it was causing me a lot of pain.  Well, your guided meditations allowed me to do it!
There is a section in ACOL which speaks to the same topic called "Accept the Present,"  pp.538-550, which has been very helpful.  I might also mention a song by Kathy Zavada, from the CD "Union," called "Embrace It"  which is a musical rendition of this same philosophy.
Thanks  for your book and the training sessions.  I still have a long way to go, and I anticipate continued help from your material.

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: My experience with emclear
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017 »
Thanks so much for the positive feedback! We all have a long way to go, and this kind of work is even more important in today's world.