Author Topic: Query about Manifestation  (Read 3013 times)

shrah25

• View Profile
Query about Manifestation
« on: January 10, 2018 »
Hi There

One of the greatest challenges I have in my life is that, whenever there is something that I desire greatly, I find it extremely difficult to get myself into the right emotional state and vibration to be able to draw that experience into my life.
My life is extremely sensitive - in that - whenever I feel bad, its incredible how life slaps me across the face so quickly.  However, when I feel great, I don't quite get those experiences that I am after.

I'm working hard to become a relationship coach  (something i'm very good at), but business growth is a real battle right now and I don't want to get into that mindset of "Oh well, who cares if it doesn't happen" - because that seems to be the mindset that yields me the greatest rewards. 

But my question is how can I create the greatest shifts so that I am in alignment with manfesting my desires?  I work so hard on my own growth - read, meditate etc etc but I i'm really struggling to make that shift and I am conscious that if I don't make the changes I need to, then i'm affecting those who need my help greatly.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Query about Manifestation
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018 »
The basic premise of EC work is that inner negative suppressed feelings limit our success in the outer world. You say you work hard on your growth, but you don't give any hint that you understand EC work or are applying it to yourself. That would be the answer to your question.