Author Topic: sleep  (Read 5204 times)

Jarek

• View Profile
sleep
« on: March 11, 2011 »
He John,

I have question to you my dear friend.
Recently I realized that I don't need so much sleep.
Is this conected with intense, high vibrational awareness with desire to experience and to transform many 'forms' in my world, by transforming my-self first?
on the relax-experience-whitness-intention-creative level - using my body-mind? It's like extatic dance with the UNIVERSE.
And getting to know myself, more and more in all forms:)
Is this some kind of positive addiction or symptom of my level of being and carring to the World?
Please, answer me, should I care about my sleep??
The meaning which I give situation after emotional clearing naturally change...
It's like having new understanting.
I notice changes on your website. Nice synchronization:)
We all conected:)
How many 'hours' do you sleep John?

REGARDS,

Jarek Jaworski, Poland

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: sleep
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011 »
Beautiful! You do appear to be moving into a high vibrational, higher consciousness place. This is of course excellent - it is what we want. It demonstrates that working on the feeling-emotional level can be an important, if not central means to consciousness evolution. As you become more and more at home in the higher consciousness, you should always be aware of maintaining a sense of inner balance. You do not want to be unintentionally swept away by the glamor of the high vibrational state so that you lose balance. A good way to think of this is to maintain groundedness. Check in as you contact the earth in the EC induction to make sure you are grounded and supported by the earth - you can feel this energetically. You can be grounded and still at home in the higher vibrational state. If it appears to you that you are grounded, then these changes in your energetic-body needs may be valid. You don't need to compare yourself to anyone else. If theres a sense of ungroundedness - for example, if the mind is getting carried away by the allure of the higher states and superimposing itself on the authentic needs of the energetic-body - as in a 'positive' addiction - you could be deceiving yourself into thinking you need less sleep. If you feel grounded and authentic, then go with it. Its been said that as one meditates, the need for sleep is less. An addiction to a 'positive' object is still an addiction - a means to avoid contact with the authentic self, or a need to artificially maintain your energy. My sleep needs are normal.