Author Topic: Weaning off an addiction  (Read 2801 times)

Millerjoel626

• View Profile
Weaning off an addiction
« on: May 09, 2021 »
Hi John or anyone else that has some advice.  I just purchased your 12 audio set. I listened to the first audio and really enjoyed it.

So, I have an addiction, well, 2 of them I would like to wean off of. One is Kratom, it's a legal and a natural plant where I'm at but I've been taking it a while due to anxiety and alot of other issues I want to use your program/book to dissolve and let go. I don't think it's an awful drug or anything but it's not good for people with an addictive personality like me. It's really hard to kick.
Another addiction I have is vaping nicotine. These two are really hard for me to quit. I would think that I have deep pain I need to work on.  I plan to use your program and wean off of both of them. I've tried In the past to wean off of the Kratom but get depression and anxiety. Alot of fearful and sad thoughts

Have you heard anyone overcoming similar addictions using your program?
Thanks
-Joel

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Weaning off an addiction
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2021 »
The Deep Clearing book goes into the details about addiction strategies. Develop the meditation and breathwork capacities to handle anxiety and the EC process for the feelings that come up.