Author Topic: How often to do a session  (Read 2247 times)

Jax

• View Profile
How often to do a session
« on: December 19, 2021 »
Hi John,

I have an issue at the moment with my son that is bringing up some of my deepest emotions - I imagine its clearing karmic debt. I did a relationship session this morning & whilst feeling better I'm still upset. How many sessions can I do in a day or is that personal choice? Also this is an issue that I feel I need to address verbally with him as well as processing my emotions. It's not a situation I can just accept

Thanks,
Jakee

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How often to do a session
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2021 »
Probably no more than 2 sessions per day would be best. I think you are probably correct in thinking you have a karmic tie with your son. Remember, you are not supposed to be accepting the situation; it's only your feelings that you apply acceptance to and take responsibility for. It's ok to speak with your son about the issue, but if you are coming from blame, and haven't yet taken full responsibility for your feelings, speaking with him will tend to work against you. When you process, bring acceptance to and take responsibility for the feelings and try to drop blame about your son. You can speak to him when you feel calm enough to talk without blame or vindictiveness. Just try to explain how his behavior is unacceptable. But if you were to successfully process and release the feelings, you might not find it necessary to speak to him at all. This doesn't happen overnight, however, so the risk is that in speaking to him, you will still be coming from blame.