Author Topic: SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - NEW EMOTIONAL CLEARING PODCAST!  (Read 2044 times)

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Dear Friends,

I'm pleased to announce that I have begun a Podcast series for the Emotional Clearing Process. If you are not familiar with podcasts, they are an audio-only show that can be played on a mobile device as well as on a computer. The advantage is that shows can be listened to while driving or walking, and perhaps even offer a different and more soulful communication mode than a video.

I will be posting a new show each Friday. There are 3 shows already posted. Each show is from 20 to 30 minutes long. Each week I will be discussing a different aspect of EC work, drawing from past talks and interviews I have given, workshops, Q&A sessions, counseling sessions, and new material that I will be recording. I will also be including some right-brain, artistic presentations such as excerpts from my Moon Walking book combined with music. At the moment, I am not planning on interviewing guests.

I believe the mix of styles and formats will attract and maintain your attention if you have an interest in EC work. I hope you will give it a try. The next show coming up (#4) is an interesting Q&A session.

And, as with the DEEP CLEARING release last year, I would like to humbly remind you that in the modern world, ratings and reviews are what make or break any new release. If you are on a Podcast app, it only takes a few seconds to give the show a 5-star rating, or if you are an enthusiastic supporter of EC work, you can write a quick review of just a few words which carries more weight - you don't have to spend a lot of time composing an elaborate review unless you want to.

Here are details about getting set up:

The Podcast is now available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts, but I would like to concentrate on Apple since it is the biggest and a healthy audience there will make a ripple in the Podcast universe.

To listen to Apple Podcasts, you need to have the app. On Apple gear, this is usually already included. Open the app and search for "the Emotional Clearing Process". This will take you right to the program.

After you get to the program page, be sure to clik the +subscribe button in the upper right.

If you don't already have the Apple Podcast app, you will have to download it. You can search for "download Apple Podcast app."

If you want to listen on a computer, you can get the app by going to:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/apple-podcasts/id525463029

and then choose "allow the page to open podcasts."

I hope you are all well and that the advanced knowledge we are sharing will help get you through these difficult times. I hope this Podcast, my latest effort, will prove to be beneficial to everyone.

My warmest regards to all-

John

https://www.emclear.com