Author Topic: EC Therapy works!  (Read 1428 times)

Kat

• View Profile
EC Therapy works!
« on: January 13, 2023 »
Hello,

I'm writing to share some of the benefits I've received so far from studying Deep/Emotional Clearing. This report will be kept as short and simple as possible.

Although I'm fully retired, a business woman took up a long-term place in my life in May 2022. From the start, I recognized two things about her: 1) She's a narcissistic bully, and 2) She's around to help me release deeply suppressed feelings I have from my last lifetime--when I was a bigger bully than she is now.

Before your books Deep/Emotional Clearing, I would have become at least as cagey and combative as she is now and would have ended up with massive, painful setbacks in my spiritual and personal development. It would have been hell on earth had I continued to spend my days trying to figure out how to "defeat" her.

Today, although that woman is not going away any time soon, I can say I now operate from the premise that "Madam X" is my spiritual "doppelganger" and have become emotionally neutral where she's concerned, which has made it possible for me to develop a civil relationship with her. Of course, this new attitude of mine is slowly spreading throughout the rest of my life, and I'm now much less afraid of my own shadow.

Thank you, John!

Kat

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: EC Therapy works!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023 »
Beautiful! Please post this as a review on the Deep Clearing Amazon page!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023 by John Ruskan »

Kat

• View Profile
Re: EC Therapy works!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023 »
I'd be very happy to send the above post to the Emclear/Amazon page, but may not be able to, because if I need to have a credit card and need to have already purchased something from Amazon, I don't have a card and haven't bought anything from them in over two decades. Nor is it likely they'd have a record of my credit card # from 2008.

That said, I'd be happy to find out from you how I can submit that post to them and even give you permission to submit it yourself if it's not an awkward move for you and Amazon to handle. I recall one of the members of this forum was denied posting his comments because he hadn't spent enough time on Amazon.

Maybe I can get someone I know to submit my post, if he's a duly "sanctified" member of Amazon . . . . .

I'm going to go to new post to share more stuff.

Kat