Author Topic: EC Therapy works #2  (Read 1536 times)

Kat

• View Profile
EC Therapy works #2
« on: January 14, 2023 »
Hello again.

I have more to share: 

Without telling you more than you want to know, from birth I was brainwashed to believe that the world is not real. You can't even imagine how destabilizing an effect that belief had on my life. Somehow I managed to become a productive, law abiding citizen throughout my 80 years of life on this planet.

Because I've had such an extremely tough time healing from that childhood (now realizing Karma had me in its clutches), I can't "zip" quickly through the steps and move quickly away from dysfunctional ways of thinking, feeling, and behaving. Reading lines, paragraphs, pages and chapters here and there has empowered me to slowly move deeper and deeper into doing EC work. If I know anything, I know that EC Therapy is the highest form of truth I have encountered, perhaps for many lifetimes.

Which brings me to the insight I had this morning: It's really and truly safe to accept, love, and care for my own body. I've done that fairly well throughout the last few decades, but I've always felt a certain sense of mental and spiritual alienation from it--and that has now cleared. How? The clearing came when I read more deeply than ever into the section on pps. 196-198, where you discuss "Consciousness shift 10: coming into the moment." On reading that yet again, I saw ever more deeply that on the third dimensional level, the body IS REAL and that I really and truly actually need it. That if I mentally throw it away, I can never regain glowing health.

I could say a lot more, but the library is about to close, so will have to wait until Tuesday (after the holiday) to finish up with this post.

Best -- and thanks again!

Kat
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023 by Kat »

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: EC Therapy works #2
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023 »
OK!

Kat

• View Profile
Re: EC Therapy works #2
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023 »
John,

I forgot what I was going to say last week to finish up this post. But I'll not leave you empty-handed today. Yesterday I wrote one of my many cinquain poems (an offshoot of the famous Japanese haiku): (For the record, I weigh 118 lb. and I removed all wheat products from my diet on December 13, 2022.)

today
                                                                              was the first day
                                                                              when deep breathing saved me
                                                                              from feeding my addiction to
                                                                              candy

Best,
Katherine