Author Topic: strange state of mind  (Read 5841 times)

ivan

• View Profile
strange state of mind
« on: December 11, 2011 »
Hello!
It is hard to describe my condition.
I have 29 years, and for last 3 years I was attracted to spirituality: works of Krishnamurti, Tolle and Nisargadatta Maharaj.
I started changing myself by just observing and letting thoughts and emotions go and transform. I was very dedicated to this and was doing this almost all the time.
I experienced some Blissful states and experiences which gave me some confidence, And I arrived to the state where I had peace of mind and thought: this is it.
But I was deceiving myself big time obviously!!!
Because, now it is one year since I have no emotions whatsoever and no energy at all. I feel like my body is in some very very dense field that sorounds me and extends endlessly.
When I walk it pulls me like gravity and it feeds itself with other dense energies.
Is it possible that my aura is somehow broken thus extended that it attracts all negativity? I know that i shoud not attract negativity if I do not have it in myself.
But is clear for me when I walk that this dense and heavy field is not just in the body but beyond.I feel heavy blocked by some force.
If this is all my unconscious mind, i realy dont know what to do because it all happens automaticaly.
I am sorry if I asked to many questions. I just dont know what to do.
All the best wishes.
Ivan
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011 by ivan »

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: strange state of mind
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011 »
Hi Ivan,

Usually, when we encounter unexplainable experiences, we assume it is part of the unfolding of consciousness, and that it would involve projections such as you describe, on a level that we are unaccustomed to. Keeping the principles of EC work in mind, you will sooner or later come through. It is hard to be more specific since your experience seems highly personal and on a psychic level. You appear to be grounded and with a good sense of spiritual work, and it would seem that the work you did in the last years was genuinely productive, and not self-deceiving, which happens often as we engage the spiritual path and try to force ourselves into that mold instead of going deeper into who we really are.

In astrology, the Saturn return occurs around the 29th year, and this could very well be what you are sensing. It is a heavy, blocked, depressive  energy that comes upon you. Feelings can be dampened as well. It can last up to a year. You handle it by processing the experience.

It's alway possible the aura may be damaged, and this is the normal condition of most people, making them susceptible to psychic interference. Such interference is usually active and has feelings involved, so this may not be the case with you, but of course, I can't be sure. Apply the principles, and you'll be all right.

ivan

• View Profile
Re: strange state of mind
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011 »
Thank you very much!