Author Topic: Anger & Feelings of Emptiness?  (Read 1837 times)

mr-patrick

• View Profile
Anger & Feelings of Emptiness?
« on: August 06, 2023 »
Hi John,

I hope you are well.

I wanted to ask if you might be able to shed some light on a recent experience.

Yesterday in the middle of the night I woke up to what felt like a small "knot" or "void" feeling in my chest. I often struggle to reach my core negative feelings and decided to take the opportunity to breathe into the voidness in the moment. As I breathed deeply into the knot/void my body started to give off a strong urge to shake, my jaw begun to clench but most of all I could feel my body overheating and beginning to sweat.

While I believed I was experiencing repressed anger, I wasn't 100% sure and continued to breathe into the space in my chest. As time passed I noticed that the knot/void feeling begun to grow bigger and bigger. After what felt like 5 or so minutes of breathing, the space in my chest had grown to cover most of my torso. However after not being sure on how to progress I abandoned the process.

After picking up DEEP CLEARING again, I realised that asking the subconscious to provide an image would have made things a lot clearer. However I am unsure as to why the void (or emptiness) increased in size while deep breathing.

While I recognised that the surface emotion felt like anger, the voidness I felt like in my chest felt as if it was in the Significance part of the body (and not the Power). But then I also have to consider that the overall feeling felt very much like an empty bubble expanding in my chest which would suggest the Nurturing space.

Any advice would be welcomed.

Thanks

« Last Edit: August 07, 2023 by mr-patrick »

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Anger & Feelings of Emptiness?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2023 »
You appear to understand the work. Energetic experiences like you describe are all valid and under the control of the unconscious. It's often not easy to specifically relate chakras and feelings to the energetic experience. Just go with what you are feeling at the time and allow the energetic to complete its cycle. You can't get hurt.