Author Topic: EC during pregnancy  (Read 4674 times)

Anna

• View Profile
EC during pregnancy
« on: March 17, 2014 »
First off I'd like to say that this experience in EC has been most effective in my life. Having tried all kinds of higher consciousness techniques throughout my life, few have done what John has. It is precise, spiritually moving and profound. I am most thankful for this and grateful. I almost feel frustrated that this is not a basic common knowledge of all humans of how to function better as a human. But that is the nature of nature I suppose.

Having said that, I just wanted to ask if it is safe to continue my daily EC practice throughout pregnancy. Just in case there is info about that. Appreciate any insights.

Thanks! ;)

Anna Myszkowski :)

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: EC during pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014 »
Thanks for the nice words. Regarding pregnancy, I can't really offer any opinion. If it is a time when you would hold back on deep psychological work in general, then that would apply here as well. However, going into an alpha state - with or without the cd's - I would think would be beneficial in terms of relaxing you and releasing stress, which would certainly be felt by the new soul. Going into alpha and contacting the soul - sending messages of love and perhaps hearing what it might say - would be another exciting possibility.