Author Topic: The 8th house  (Read 5350 times)

MrGenie

The 8th house
« on: July 11, 2014 »
Hey John, I know you're kind of into astrology so I was wondering what your take on my situation would be. I've got a lot of activity in the 8th house in my natal chart. I guess you could say my life is based on a series of intense, short chapters where I learn what I need to know and then move on. Being a water house its oviously synonymous with emotions but I guess transformation also? Would there be a specific EC approach to working with a life lived through the 8th house? Cheers man - cool book by the way.

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The 8th house
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014 »
Yes, I think the theme of transformation would be one of the most important for the eighth house, and so should be a major focus for you. This would mean resolving personal karma and transcending the personal ego, moving more and more into an 'enlightened' state. EC work is of course directly concerned with these goals, and working on a feeling level to resolve the negative suppressed subconscious is crucial to moving forward in spiritual transformational work. This has been often overlooked by many who enter the enlightenment path, but this is one of the reasons I organized the EC process, to fill that void.

MrGenie

Re: The 8th house
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014 »
So a walk in the park then, right??? Hmm, no I guess not... Thanks for your reply, John. I suppose I'm realising I've been given the opportunity of a lifetime, and I just need to accept it with gratitude and do the work that I need to do. Cheers, man.