Author Topic: Third eye and missed sessions  (Read 5057 times)

Amy

• View Profile
Third eye and missed sessions
« on: July 13, 2016 »
I am so grateful to have found your book and have been soul journeying with it for a couple of years now, I've recommended it to many people and have several copies myself.
I'm still working through the book as I take it one step at a time incorporating the steps as a complete life change.
The questions I have are concerning the cd series I recently purchased. Can you inform me of the exact way to engage my third eye during meditations as I seem to be trying to go eyes closed cross eyed looking up and to the middle so I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly, which is important to me as I'm so dedicated to this life self work
Last question is I've done cd one three times as instructed but have done cd two only twice with now a week lapse in between due to some unforeseen circumstances that I had to prioritize
Should I start the cd series again from disc one as to not miss any brain entrainment due to the days I missed ?
By the way
You're so awesome John
I truly admire and respect you, thank you for making this information available to other peaceful warriors

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Third eye and missed sessions
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016 »
HI Amy- Thanks for the kind words. You are doing the third eye correctly. I usually just tell clients to keep their eyes closed, and look up into the blackness in the middle of the forehead, straining the eyes slightly. There can be a "cross-eyed" feeling to it, but I usually don't refer to it as such. As long as you are focusing attention to the middle of the forehead while lifting the eyes you can't go wrong.

As for the continuity of the discs, I don't think it's critical to be strictly in sequence.

Amy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2016 »
Thank you so much 🙂

Amy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016 »
John Ruskan is a phenomenally talented and amazing being who has graced this earth with his work on so many levels.
His book Emotional Clearing does not do itself justice in the title as it is so much more than meets the eye.
In his book, John lights the way through doing your inner work and learning true acceptance of the reality inside of us all on a deep level.
If you desire to have the questions so many of us ask ourselves to be answered, and wish to not only understand on a feeling level but to also transcend the mind and conditioning of how society has failed us of true knowledge and growth. Then his book will take you on that inner journey to awakening.
It's not a hold your hand and make you feel good kind of experience, but rather the truth and practical guide to truly seeing the path and walking it with open eyes internally. It has transformed my life to say the least. I no longer suffer, instead I consciously evolve and embrace life on a whole new level. Say goodbye to emotional roller coasters and be the navigator of your life when you do the work in the book that is a true gift to humanity
Thank you John for teaching me what society, school and family failed to as I know this information is something that should be taught at school as an essential to healthy individuals and therefore a healthy society
We can't complain about the world around us if we are not prepared to do the work within us.
I also purchased the CD series as it helps clear so much suppressed internal turmoil, making it easier to navigate and lessens the emotional volcanic release begins
With much love and gratitude
Amy Lewis