Author Topic: corona crisis  (Read 3411 times)

Ed

• View Profile
corona crisis
« on: April 03, 2020 »
dear John,

Here is my second post for today:-)
I just started reading your book and I really think you are on the right track. I consider to by your online course.

Can I ask you a question about the corona crisis? First of all I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

Could you give me some advise about how to deal with the Corona virus anxiety from a emotional clearing perspective?
My wife will give born to our new born son hald april. We live in the Netherlands and I am notice that I am start to worry if proper care in  hospital is available then. Further I am an independent research professional and at this moment there is no work for me. I have some savings and I can survive this for several months but I am starting to fear a big economic crisis and I am worrying my financial perspectives on the long term, if we will be able to live in our house, etc. Besides that I am worrying about my loved once, if they will stay healthy. I am sure lot of other peoples have the same kind of worries.

Another questions: 2 months ago my wife and I agreed to give away 10% of our net incomes to charity, knowing that a lot of people have much less than we do. Now I have less income I am doubting if I should continue with giving away 10% or that this is irresponsible now we might need it ourselves in the future.

I would like to know your perspective on this and your tips on dealing with this situation.

thanks,

Ed

« Last Edit: April 03, 2020 by Ed »

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: corona crisis
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020 »
The virus scare must be regarded as just another event that is triggering suppressed feelings in the subconscious. Now is the time to really apply EC principles to whatever is coming up in you. Usually, it's going to be fear-based. Look for the fear behind all the worry. Go to a feeling level and take it through the steps.

The video I just posted about the Prana Breath is a key way to handle not only the immune system but to maintain emotional stability. This gives you an energetic means to balance emotions and not just verbal advice. Use the breath practice twice a day.

I will try to get a video up in a few days that will try to be more comprehensive about the situation.

I can't advise you on the 10%.

Ed

• View Profile
Re: corona crisis
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020 »
thank you John,

Great tip to regard it as another event that is triggering suprressed feelings in the subconscious. Lots of fear to integrate indeed. I will watch that video today.

All the best,

Ed