Author Topic: Astrological chart  (Read 3458 times)

Harri

• View Profile
Astrological chart
« on: August 16, 2020 »
Hello John,

In one of your recent webinars, and also on the website, you mentioned some type of astrological chart as one of the helpful tools to get better idea about personal emotional/feeling make-up patters?

I understand that it's not something that would deal with any of the issues particularly, but instead help to identify person's issues bit better ways? Is that correct? I have never focused on astrology before, but if it could help with the entangled mess of emotions and feelings, then any help could be useful.

Could you please share some more details about what this chart is and where to get this kind of information?

Thank you!

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Astrological chart
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020 »
Astrology is a fantastic tool for analyzing character and personality potentials. I have always studied the chart of all my clients, whether I discussed it with them or not, to get insights into what made them tick. However, while it can provide a quick summary of a person's psychological make-up, to truly go into the depths of the practice requires time and dedication. The birth chart - a picture of the heavens at the exact time and place you were born - is interpreted by an astrologer or can be provided by a computer read-out. A quick computer reading (which you can find on the internet) can be a good place to start, but for a more detailed and integrated - meaning all the elements of the chart are made into a big picture - consulting with a professional astrologer is best. And yes, it will definitely point to and help clarify issues you are contending with. The limitation with it is that it points out the energetic potentials which result in your karmic experience in the world, but does not really solve them. It's easy to fall into the trap of just trying to avoid the negative potentials which we all have. I was an astrologer before I developed the EC work, which I did because of the frustration I experienced by just trying to avoid or minimize the negative aspects of my chart.

Harri

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020 »
Hi John,

Thank you for the reply.

Sounds like it would be more in-depth work than I imagined. As I haven't delved into astrology during my life time so far, it may not be the moment to do so, as I don't feel the attraction to it yet. Not sure if I would be able to find a quick computer reading, as I don't know what I would be actually even looking for.

The reason for asking about it initially was to perhaps get some guiding sense on the various entangled emotions and feelings that I experience. After working with EC process for 3.5 years now, I'm just starting to realize how much more deeper issues I still have. I also have 2-3 physical ailments that have been there for years, and as you suggest, they can likely be manifestations of certain stuck feelings.
The difficulty I'm comings against is that I have multiple of those deeper stuck energies and I'm not good at identifying which one I'm dealing with. As the various emotions can react in all different ways, I may be experiencing survival fear, or emotional neediness, or rejection, or disrespect, etc at any given time and I feel a bit lost in that maze. My past has been difficult, so there are multiple core issues that I'm having hard time putting my finger on when working with the process.

Thus I was wondering if there is something that would help me to have a bit better picture about the possible paths these energies tend to take and express, so I would understand the roadmap and not be completely lost with whatever is popping up.
For example, if there is certain physical ailment in a particular part of the body, does it tend to connect to a certain stuck core issue among different people the same way? Or the same type of physical problem (at the same physical location) could relate to random/various different feeling based issues and there isn't much correlation between those to draw conclusions?

I'll also get back into the book to read it again, as it has so much information to understand the next steps after already working on it a bit.

Thank you!

Marie-Therese

• View Profile
    • Yoga für Körper und Geist
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2020 »
Hallo Harry,
I think i have the same difficulties. When practicing on my own, I come to deeper feelings, but than I try to understand them, to name the core feelings und to find out which chakra there belong to. At this point I get sidetracked and swimm around.
Sometimes I think that this is not so important, because it is also a release of emotions and negativity. But can‘t really see a progress. My be we should try to work with each other. What do you think?
Marie-Therese
Marie-Therese