Author Topic: Creating a new Emotional Clearing Facebook page.  (Read 473 times)

Malcolm

• View Profile
Hi
I am currently creating a Facebook Page to serve as a window for my Emotional Clearing Business.
I completed the Training with John a couple of years ago, and have been working as a Psychic Medium for over 25 years.
'There is a right time for everything under the sun' is a quote from Ecclesiastes that I completely accept as real & relevant in today's world.
John Ruskan's Emotional Clearing Process was & still is a groundbreaker in self-therapy & healing. Both books should stand alongside Jung & others in reference Libraries & on personal book shelves, they do in my home.
I now wish to launch my own Emotional Clearing Business in service to those that may need it, now or in the near future.
I note this forum has sadly been inactive for some time, and would love to engage with others that are walking the EC path.
John's work must continue to be celebrated & brought into the Global spotlight, and as a Trained Facilitator I would be honoured to serve as an ambassador in bringing this concept into broader & wider awareness.
Lets get talking about this incredible gift John gave to humanity once more, it's fair to say, looking around the world right now, the Emotional Clearing Process has a place more than ever before. Many Blessings Malcolm Buckley