Author Topic: Creating a new Emotional Clearing Facebook page.  (Read 558 times)

Malcolm

• View Profile
Hi
I am currently creating a Facebook Page to serve as a window for my Emotional Clearing Business.
I completed the Training with John a couple of years ago, and have been working as a Psychic Medium for over 25 years.
'There is a right time for everything under the sun' is a quote from Ecclesiastes that I completely accept as real & relevant in today's world.
John Ruskan's Emotional Clearing Process was & still is a groundbreaker in self-therapy & healing. Both books should stand alongside Jung & others in reference Libraries & on personal book shelves, they do in my home.
I now wish to launch my own Emotional Clearing Business in service to those that may need it, now or in the near future.
I note this forum has sadly been inactive for some time, and would love to engage with others that are walking the EC path.
John's work must continue to be celebrated & brought into the Global spotlight, and as a Trained Facilitator I would be honoured to serve as an ambassador in bringing this concept into broader & wider awareness.
Lets get talking about this incredible gift John gave to humanity once more, it's fair to say, looking around the world right now, the Emotional Clearing Process has a place more than ever before. Many Blessings Malcolm Buckley

Kat

• View Profile
Hi Malcolm,

Congratulations on being in a position to establish your own EC business on Facebook.

If your efforts to revive dialogue on this website are unsuccessful, it won't be because John Ruskan has nothing to offer the public. Far from it! Finding another individual with as much knowledge and wisdom as he has would be extremely difficult. Failure to revive activity on this Forum may occur because of the influence that Technology is having on our culture as a whole. Going inside oneself to seek the truth about oneself is being replaced by the ever-expanding lure of artificial intelligence with its embedded promise of making existence easier and more colossally exciting than life ever was before IT came along. And, there are many other social factors as well that discourage looking inward that I will not go into here.

Best wishes for your future on Facebook.

Kat