Author Topic: Self-Realization: An Empty Subconscious  (Read 69 times)

mr-patrick

• View Profile
Hi John,

I hope it is ok to ask this question as the topic somewhat sits outside of your books.

I often find myself wondering and pondering the result of an empty subconscious, or at least a "clean" subconscious.

Since starting the work, I have found that my sleep and meditations have gradually changed. I find that when awakening from sleep or meditation, I can barely remember having any dreams, or the prior moments of my meditation. Both now feel very similar to a deep trance state that I struggle to recall.

This led to me ask the question of; once the contents of the subconscious has been released, what becomes of the individuals dream or meditation life. If our dreams are based on the contents of the subconscious mind, what would happen once we have released all of the "junk" from it.

Thanks again.

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Self-Realization: An Empty Subconscious
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2024 »
This would be a good question for Jung. He would probably say it’s not something you have to worry about. But if in fact anyone ever does arrive at a clean subconsious, their dream states may evolve into more vivid dreams reflecting astral experiences of all sorts, which they will start to remember upon awakening.