Author Topic: SLEEP CONTINUE AND MESSAGE TO JAKE AND EVERYBODY!  (Read 5763 times)

Jarek

• View Profile
Dear John,

I feel, you are very important part of me.
Or you are our father and we are your children on this forum:)
And you watch us from highest, stable position:)
Thank you very much for your sugestion to keep balance and be grounded.
This gives content and warm my spatial awareness and learn to love more.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HONESTY and SUPPORT!!

(Jake I have the same story of my parents like you! don't worry, let go your anger and frustration and other 'emotion' and cry,
by massage your heart - YOU ARE NEW EDITION, EXPERIENCED ONE - HOW TO TREAT ONE ONOTHER -
FEEL THIS FROZEN HEART - BE WITH IT - YOUR CONCIOUS START TO MELT DOWN THIS ICE QUICKLY YOU SEE YOUR RADIATE LOVE)

I would love to share with you and all my friends little insight:)

So:
I feel I come to the Mother Earth to expend and be aware of new forms.
Earth gives me life-awereness of myself - KOSMIC CONCIOUS. Earth is my precious creation and inspiration.
I can be just observer in the forms wich just ocourss from my subconcious - and want's to be integrated. I can also create new things easily by being ok deeply with everthing what it is now, by changing motion in my body and gives intention and just feel new true in my body and enjoyed and feel this is good for Me - God. It's learnig process - what works, and what doesn't.
I feel more and more - that I am source who learn how to behave with wisdom.
John - What means - your sleep need is ok?
This statment is conected with starndard belief about sleep from the past. I know that sleep is biological refresment and way to unconciously rest in Big Base which integrating new data. Our mind are conected and bodys are our container, clouths.
I feel know that everything is just idea!
It's like the meaing which we give and make others to believe it - gives values and power to create new things.
We are all growing concious. Concious is everhere! It is like when we know our TRUE FACE we evolve to new understanding. But we need to be carefull, couse we are all on the way and we must connected with new perspectives comes from others beings, forms - our subconcious which shows us. etc!
And our ultimate lesson is to LOVE ourselves. HONEST INTERCHANGE BRINGS NEW POWER TO US ALL.
SO LETS GIVE OUR WHOLE EXPERIENCE ON THE TABLE! Don't be narcistic and keep it safe in concept of 'your' past, your ideas, your patterns:) BE AT NOW. HERE IN THIS PLACE, THIS MOMENT.
Let go, trust God.
When we learn new lesson of deeper love - new demension comes.
SUPRISE! :) from pain to bliss:)
We need 'lower' massive, earth energy. It's our fuel and inspiration.
I catch myself often that I need learn logic, pragmatic things again but in new way to move into new conditions, new reality :)
I feel that time is just demension. And new big forms can comes very quickly. I often need to calibrate my eyes to see what new I create and what new I need to learn:)
Just like baby! :)

Finally all believing in any conceptions is our cage:)

THIS ALL WHAT HAPPEND IS JUST GAME OF THE COUNCIOUS AND IT'S ATTACHMENT:)
WE ALL ARE IN THE GAME.
HOW MANY GAMES ARE IN THE UNIVERSE? Wow, we never be bored:)
THE BEST IS WAITING:)
THE BIGEST FEAR IS THE FEAR OF OUR GREATNESS, MIGHT.
WE CAN MAKE MIRACLES. AND THEN WE CAN RATIONALLY TRYING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT WE CREATED :)
LET'S LISTEN ONE ONOTHER OPENLLY AND EVOLVE INTO POWER AND QUALITY!

OUR NEW VERSION, IS ALLREADY WAITING FOR US IN DIMENSIONS WHICH ARE HERE.
WE JUST NEED TO SEE IT...
Let's conect friends into new reality - synchronizate ours visions. THERE IS PLACE FOR EVERYBODY!
WE ARE SUPERPOSIOTONS SOMETHING BIGGER - THIS BIGER WANT'S TO BE KNOWN!
JUST LET GO OLD CONCEPTS WHICH WE LOVE, !FORGIVE! AND INTEGRATE OUR ENERGY IN NEW, HIGHEST VIBRATIONAL REALITY WHICH IS EVEN BIGGER LOVE:)
UNCONDIOTONAL LOVE IS SOURCE OF OUR TRUE, BEAUTIFULL, GOOD CREATION.

AND JOHN RUSKAN METHOD IS WORKING! FREE US IN BLOCKING OURSELF.

BRAVO JOHN. I HONOR YOU!

FEAR OR -> LOVE AND CREATION.

CHOICE, as always is YOURS!:)

PEACE AND ABUNDANCE IN IT AND LOVE IN ACTIONS! :)

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: SLEEP CONTINUE AND MESSAGE TO JAKE AND EVERYBODY!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011 »
A beautiful, passionate, well-founded message that I would urge everyone to inhale. That English is not Jarek's native language I feel adds to its heart. Take in the energy and get mobilized - not only in your practice but here on the forum. We've had excellent activity and questions in the mere 3 days since the forum launched, but no real sharings from the heart until now. This is what's been missing. Let's bring more heart into these postings - get personal, get detailed, what's really going on for you, how have you tried to handle it, what's fucking pissing you off??? Get real. And please start to respond to postings - I don't want to be the only one. As you get more detailed and personal, it will invite more responses. Jarek, you might also get more personal, to balance the beautiful philosophy.

You caught me on the sleep thing - ha! Its like I feel I should be a little impersonal on the forum, and that resulted in not getting too specific - exactly the opposite of what I am asking of all of you! "Normal" sleep of course means nothing. This will work itself out. I usually get between 8 - 10 hours. I value sleep and indeed experience it as a lucid trip to the astral plane. I bring back many inspirations.

Thank you, Jarek. It's starting to happen.