Author Topic: Witnessing  (Read 7153 times)

Peace

• View Profile
Witnessing
« on: March 02, 2014 »
I am using John's guided meditation for emotional clearing. (That was one valuable investment!)

I mostly use the "Witnessing" meditation for working with my emotions. But I have trouble becoming or feeling the witness. (Nevertheless, the meditation helps!). I'm just wondering what I can do to feel  or become the "Witness".

Thanks!

jucereca

• View Profile
Re: Witnessing
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014 »
Peace,

In my experience, by focusing your attention in your "third eye" you gently enter into the witness consciousness. As John instructs in the Emotional Clearing Book and in the Emotional Clearing Six Week Program.

Something I have noticed in my experience is that striving to access "The Witness" doesn't help, since The Witness arises from a non-doing perspective. I have also noticed that by using the first track (Deep Relaxation) the witness arises through the breathing pattern that John teaches.

Have a nice day :)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014 by jucereca »

jucereca

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014 »
Since you have The Emotional Clearing Training Guide start right from the first track and really sink with with and then progress to the next one, don't hurry to "jump" faster to further tracks, since the first ones build some foundation for the next ones.

Also, read again the Emotional Clearing Book. This is not a once-in-a-lifetime work, but one lifetime's work. So it might be useful to read the book many times. If you haven't, I'd really recommend that.
I have read it twice but I need to read it again! hehe. They are not mere concepts but a paradigm shift.

Have a nice day.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014 by jucereca »

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014 »
Excellent responses!

Peace

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014 »
Thank you! I'll go back to the earlier tracks and progress again, S L O W L Y!