Author Topic: Energy psychology  (Read 2408 times)

Bca

• View Profile
Energy psychology
« on: August 29, 2019 »
Hello Mr Ruskan,
I am asking this question out of intellectual curiosity. You previously said that the subconscious cannot be reprogrammed - how then do you view practices such as energy psychology and hypnotherapy? I myself do not feel inclined towards them, although I have seen people have some success with them, but I do want to understand how they do or do not work for healing.
Kind regards,

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Energy psychology
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019 »
Energy psychologies do not usually involve specific reprogramming of the subconscious. They apply various energetic techniques which propose tp bring negativity to the surface and release it. The EC format can be quite helpful here, applied to the feelings that will come up during the treatment. Traditional hypnotherapy attempts to take advantage of the suggestibility of the alpha state to reprogram past trauma, but in my view, this is a mistaken quest. Even Freud gave up trying to effect healing with hypnosis. Negative feelings stored in the subconscious just cannot be modified by administering positive imagery or feelings, in my opinion, based on my experience. They must be directly released with some method such as the EC Process.

Bca

• View Profile
Re: Energy psychology
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019 »
Thank you for your reply and explanation, I appreciate it.