Author Topic: Profound dream  (Read 4131 times)

PLM_41

• View Profile
Profound dream
« on: May 04, 2020 »
Hello, I am new to this forum and wanted to say Hello.  My name is Paul and I live in Orange County, Ca.  I did 6 years of EC without really even knowing what it was called between the years of 2007-2012 when I practiced meditating religiously with a binaural beat program called Holosync.  In a nutshell, the audio tones underneath the sound of rain at frequencies gradually altering my brainwaves down to a delta level on a daily basis somehow pushes repressed feelings to the surface.  A truly unbelievable process...

Anyway, that's not really why i'm here.  Other than to just connect with other like-minded EC'ers, I hoped to get comments about what I found to be a somewhat profound dream I had last week after doing some EC for the first time in several years.  Here's the dream:

I was in a yoga class with a teacher I used to practice with about 4 years ago.  She was hands on during the class in the dream and noticed at the crown of my head a "soft spot" which was about the size of a dime and asked me what it was? (Think of watermelon having a small, rotted area...)  I told her that I'd noticed it before and wasn't sure what it was.  I scraped it softly with my thumb and it produced a sticky, clear serum substance that once was met with the oxygen in the area pretty immediately turned into a small, clear sack.  Maybe the size of two jellybeans.  We noticed inside the sack were little dots that were seeming to multiply … and as we looked closer under a magnifying glass these "dots" appeared to look similar to what a corona virus looks like ...although they didn't have nearly as many horns as , say, a corona virus does!  Nonetheless, it was alarming.  I reached up again with my thumb and , of course, another clear sack formed with these "little viruses" inside.  In the dream I was pretty concerned.  Then my yoga teacher grabbed a needle and poked a hole in one of the sacks I was holding in my hand.  What happened next was truly psychedelic is the best word I could describe it as.  The little bubble sack oozed with the most vibrant, beautiful colorful liquid that poured down my arms.  The color were so vibrant it was unreal.  I noticed sparkles in the liquid and reminded me of designs you'd see on beautiful, Christmas wrapping paper.  Also, think of watching a black and white movie then the movie turns to full color...that was a bit like what it was like in my dream.

My buddhist therapist who's always been pretty good with interpreting or informing me about some of my dreams, but this one he couldn't put into words exactly what I'd experienced. He just said it was definitely a meaningful dream.  The feeling I got upon waking up was elation.  A very positive emotion.  But I wish I understood where it came from and why I had the dream.

Thanks and be well,
Paul

Kate

• View Profile
Re: Profound dream
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020 »
Hi Paul,

Welcome - I’m new here myself, though I’ve also been working on clearing for some time.

Here are my thoughts regarding your dream.  First of all, I think your dream could represent you being cleared of negativity through your processing work.

Also, I think it is showing you that there is nothing to fear about viruses: that they cannot attack you if your vibrations are high.  I am thinking about the work of Royal Rife and the Rife machine against pathogens and diseases.

I am also thinking about Claude Bernard and Louis Pasteur.  They were friends but also professional rivals.  As you may know, Pasteur believed disease was caused by the pathogen, while Bernard believed disease was due to a weakened host and that one could stay healthy despite being exposed to pathogens if one is in equilibrium.  Pasteur’s theory gained favor and was subsequently adopted, likely because the medical industry could profit from it (vaccines, antibiotics, etc.)

But, Pasteur admitted on his deathbed that Bernard was correct, “Bernard is right. The microbe is nothing. The environment is everything”.  

The joy you felt was your understanding of this- that you have nothing to fear and can remain healthy if you are in balance.

Just my two cent’s worth.

Kate  

PLM_41

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020 »
Kate, thank you for your .02 cents...they're worth a ton.
It's so interesting because I've been studying and practicing the work of Wim Wof recently.  It's what he promises...if a person's vibration is high, disease can't touch them.  He teaches how ice baths (even just cold showers) along with specific breathing techniques can absolutely help with this.
Best to you,
Paul

Kate

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2020 »
Hi Paul,
Thanks for your reply - talk about synchronicity!  Will check out Wim.  To me, dreams are our higher selves speaking to and guiding us.  It's just a matter of figuring out the symbols.  One book I find particularly useful (in most of her interpretations) is Betty Bethards' The Dream Book.
Kind wishes,
Kate
« Last Edit: May 07, 2020 by Kate »

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2020 »
Dream interpretation is not something I specialize in, but I would agree with the comments made so far. Generally, I advise that the dream be regarded as another 'movie' from the subconcious, and the important thing is to recognize the feelings it's bringing up and to process those.

PLM_41

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020 »
Thank you for the book recommendation, Kate.

And I appreciate the comment, John.  Thank you so much for the wise words...

Best,
Paul