Author Topic: Beginner. I have a few questions  (Read 2726 times)

Millerjoel626

• View Profile
Beginner. I have a few questions
« on: May 05, 2021 »
Hello John . I just recently found about you and your work by finding your book "Deep Clearing".  I've gotten up to the end of FEEL 1. If I remember correctly you say to practice what I have learned up to the point before moving onto FEEL 2? So, I've been using your youtube video titled "Emotional Clearing Process Group Meditation". Is it ok to do that for practicing the Deep Clearing book? Is it the same method/technique?  Also, I want to purchase and practice your 12 audio training program. Would that be ok to use that and what's in the book at the same time?  Sorry if you've answered these questions before.  I just found out about you and purchased your newest book about 3 days ago. Any advice would really help.  Glad I found your work and this forum. 
Thanks a bunch!
-Joel

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner. I have a few questions
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021 »
Joel - Welcome to the EC community.

1. If I remember correctly you say to practice what I have learned up to the point before moving onto FEEL 2? EVERYTHING IS FLEXIBLE, YOU CANT GO WRONG. YOU CAN PRACTICE FEEL 1 OR NOT BEFORE MOVING AHEAD. IT'S BASICALLY THE SAME THING.

So, I've been using your youtube video titled "Emotional Clearing Process Group Meditation". Is it ok to do that for practicing the Deep Clearing book? Is it the same method/technique?  ANYTHING RECORDED IS GOING TO BE FEEL 3 TECHNIQUE, BUT THERE IS NO CONFLICT. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. ALL EMOTIONAL CLEARING - DEEP CLEARING IS THE SAME.

Also, I want to purchase and practice your 12 audio training program. Would that be ok to use that and what's in the book at the same time?
SURE, THE EC TRAINING PROGRAM TAKES IT MUCH FURTHER EXPERIENTIALLY AND IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE BOOK.

PLEASE DONT FORGET TO POST A VERIFIED PURCHASE AMAZON REVIEW - IT REALLY HELPS AND MAKES ME FEEL GOOD!

HAPPY TRAILS!

Millerjoel626

• View Profile
Re: Beginner. I have a few questions
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021 »
Thank you so much for the reply. I think I was overthinking it too much. I'm going to get the EC audio program and work on Deep Clearing at the same time.  I'll definitely be leaving a review on Amazon.  Thanks again!

-Joel