Author Topic: Guided Meditation  (Read 2242 times)

Jay1012

• View Profile
Guided Meditation
« on: January 04, 2022 »
Hello,

I am working through the book but I am wondering if there’s a guided meditation that can take me through the process.

Also I did the crystal group video on YouTube and I felt like I didn’t catch some parts as I was so relaxed that I was a bit out of it. Does that matter?
During the process, I was focused on fear of people rejecting me then it turned into feeling rejection & seeing myself in the mirror rejecting my own self. Did I do it right?

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Guided Meditation
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022 »
There's the Emotional Clearing Guided Training, which I would recommend.

https://www.emclear.com/training.html

Sessions are always subjective and you don't have to be too rigorous in following the steps, but on the other hand, you do want to be aware of the basic theory behind the process. You should definitely be reading Deep Clearing or Emotional Clearing if you plan on getting into serious work on yourself.

It sounds like you did it right. The important thing is to be focused on the feeling, and to take it through the steps. It's ok whatever imagery comes up.

Jay1012

• View Profile
Re: Guided Meditation
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022 »
Thank you! I am currently in the process of reading Deep Clearing currently on the section of Depression. It’s been very eye opening for me.

[quote author=John Ruskan link=topic=757.msg1305#msg1305 date=1641403569]
There's the Emotional Clearing Guided Training, which I would recommend.

https://www.emclear.com/training.html

Sessions are always subjective and you don't have to be too rigorous in following the steps, but on the other hand, you do want to be aware of the basic theory behind the process. You should definitely be reading Deep Clearing or Emotional Clearing if you plan on getting into serious work on yourself.

It sounds like you did it right. The important thing is to be focused on the feeling, and to take it through the steps. It's ok whatever imagery comes up.
[/quote]