Author Topic: sending love  (Read 1541 times)

Ed

• View Profile
sending love
« on: April 15, 2022 »
Dear John,

thanks for your interesting podcast on Spotify.

I have a few questions and I hope you can share your thoughts about them.
I practice sending love for a while inspired by authors like Klaus Joehle and Jafree Ozwald. There a some variations but basically it comes down to realizing  that what you are is basically love, radiating that love from your heart (or your chakras's) filling every cell in your body and than sending it to others, filling them with this love. They report miraculous, life changing results. My questions:

1. in your book I read 'it may be possible to experience a non-dualistic Higher-Self form of love, but I don't believe it can be attained by deliberate, direct cultivation. But what to think about this miraculous life changing results? And if this does not transform myself on a deeper level, my assumption is that still others profits from that. And it seems to me that having a loving intention to others is better than  having a neutral intention, especially when all feelings are felt and not be denied?

2 What do you think about balancing this sending love with not denying feeling everything I feel about them?  For instance, when some person triggers some fear or anger in me, saying to myself 'I can handle this' and sending love on the outbreath?

3. I visit a kind of naturopath and she does a kind of dowsing to test which kinds of food are good for my health. But she does also test other things. And she is always accurate. I asked to test how good your book and your cd program is for me and she tested that it was quite good for me. But the sending love practices tested even higher. So what should I think of this? A hypothesis is that these test results come from her unconsciousness. But often she does not know about what she tests (for instance your book) and she is always very accurate. She says that the results comes from my Higher Self and my energy field. What would you think about this?

Lots of questions, but these are quite important issues for me. Your thoughts would be appreciated very much.

Ed

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: sending love
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022 »
I appreciate your enthusiasm for the work, but these questions are beyond the scope of EC.