Author Topic: Confusion on Statement Regarding Acceptance Step in Processing.  (Read 2480 times)

Skrlmr

• View Profile
Hi. I am new to this forum, and have been working on Deep Clearing. There was a statement on page 68 that said,

"You can't accept in order to make better, benefit yourself, to get even, or even to heal yourself."

I found this very confusing. I thought the purpose of clearing was to process the built-up negative feeling energy of our subconscious, which to me means healing. What am I missing?

I am finding great value in the process, but still haven't been able to reconcile the experience as something that isn't intended to heal or make better. I would welcome your insight.

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I am just trying to emphacize the desirability of going beyond ego orientation in mystical work of this nature. To truly come into the moment, you have to go beyond personal agenda. However, I can see where the statement can be confusing. Just ignore it and proceed. Maybe later it will make more sense to you as you develop third eye transcendental experience. Glad you are a careful reader.

Skrlmr

• View Profile
Thank you, John.

I have been working my way through the process, and have achieved great strides in many areas. However, with one particularly traumatic childhood event, I am struggling to open the door. I think it's because my subconscious is used to locking it down so far and so deep as a survival mechanism, that it has become diligently trained and inflexible. Sort of like those Russian dolls with multiple layers of defense. I am continuing to work on it, but part of me wondered if it was perhaps related to my intentions. That is why I went back to  the beginning to look at what you advised. I appreciate your input and direction. I am now working on a letter to my younger self giving permission to open that door and experience that level of fear and terror again; letting her know this is essential to moving forward.

Stephanie