Author Topic: wondering . . .  (Read 2059 times)

Kat

• View Profile
wondering . . .
« on: July 28, 2023 »
John,

I've recovered from my last post and am back on track.

With another question.

In your travels through life, have you given much thought to the concept of "leaving the Matrix"--as illustrated in the movie The Matrix? If a person is learning to deal successfully with the realities of duality, both as a concept and as it happens in real time, is there a need to seek freedom from the cultural matrix that I and many others believe has been imposed on us?

Would successfully and realistically dealing with the concept and reality of duality free you from the need to leave The Matrix altogether? Or could a desire to leave the matrix be a sign one is striving to eliminate negativity from one's life altogether? In other words, is wanting to leave the human matrix an ego-based desire or a naturally-occurring direction to go in the closer you get to living in and beyond the fifth dimension?

I ask because I've focused on that concept after reading Cameron Day's website regarding Leaving the Matrix and because I've learned of the work of Isabella Greene, who has a new book out now (I believe in April 2023), which I've not read.

Many thanks,

Kat
« Last Edit: July 28, 2023 by Kat »

John Ruskan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: wondering . . .
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2023 »
I consider it essential to be informed of the 'realities' that exist beyond the visible 3 dimensional earth plane as part of the spiritual enlightenment process. There has been astounding information coming forth from the 'truth community' over the past few decades that I would encourage everyone to seek out. Most notably is the work of David Icke, and the many who are close behind him. I highly recommend all of Icke's books, especially Perception Deception and perhaps his earlier books for those who are ready for expanded knowledge of the matrix, the reincarnation trap, the controllers behind the scenes, etc. but this topic is beyond the scope of this forum, where we are trying to primarily offer guidance on the need for personal inner clearing of negativity. However, any viewers are welcome to share other comments and sources that have been important for them, such as Cameron Day, who I endorse as well. I don't know of I. Greene.

Kat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2023 »
Thanks again!
Peace,
Kat

Kat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2023 »
Hi again,

I wasn't looking for this material when I found it a few days ago. It's one I'd be interested in exploring because it strongly involves working with the chakras. No doubt many other people have offered ways to work with/heal the chakras, and I think it might be a nice supplement to doing EC work.

The author is C. J. Llewelyn, her book is: Chakras and the Vagus Nerve. Here's a summary of the contents:

Chakras and the Vagus Nerve: Tap Into the Healing Combination of Subtle Energy & Your Nervous System Paperback – April 8, 2023
by C.J. Llewelyn M.Ed. (Author)
4.9 4.9 out of 5 stars    15 ratings
See all formats and editions
Kindle
$17.09
Read with Our Free App

Paperback
$16.19
22 Used from $11.39
20 New from $12.19
The vagus nerve is the great communicator between most systems in your body, including the major organs of the brain, digestive system and heart. With the guidance of your seven chakras, the vagus nerve can be a psychological and spiritual powerhouse for healing. Trauma therapist C. J. Llewelyn shows you how to harness this energy to understand your past and heal your body of intense reactions that no longer serve you. This allows you access to the compassionate energy of your inner light.

When you understand your wiring, you can identify the signals your nervous system sends and work toward a state of calm. This book reveals the psychological dimensions each of your chakras hold and explains how your body experiences the pain of trauma. Through more than twenty exercises and journal prompts, you can focus on healing your mind, body, and soul.

Hope this is helpful.

Kat